2010年1月12日

Converting a Sick lifestyle for healthy living

It should really be healthy? Are you ready to do what is necessary to be healthy? Or wait until the cancer, hypertension develop diabetes, heart disease and strokes?

If you want health, if you want to live healthy for many years, you have to do what is necessary to be healthy. Yes, this means a change .. a significant change!

Most people focus on feeling pain when they approved a plan for health. Eat, Oh no, I can not sugar, I can not eat ice cream, I can not eat hot dogs, I can not eat French fries. I practice every day? . blah blah blah blah blah blah. We'll take a look at all the negative reasons why they should not change and focus the joy, even in sick to maintain their lifestyle. Smoking I know no one has abandoned all taste of food. Nobody I know has to practice soon. All my friends and it is good. Nobody I know goes to a chiropractor, is to improve the functioning of the body healthy. This is what to call my mother, rationalize irrational. You d We want something, will come with all sorts of reasons why you should do that.

Do not change your attitude, and focus on pleasure and pain will be experienced, if not changed. Instead, focus on the pain does not change and the evolution of pleasure! If not changed, then obesity is heart disease, peripheral arterial disease, diabetes and cancer, while all higher reality, if you have an unhealthy lifestyle.

The first stage of this transformation in your life is to change your attitude.

Start-participation in the benefits of change to the act of change. We have to change because I'm motivated, I am in good health. If not changed, I do not want to be healthy You can focus on health benefits. What we see when he was healthy, how do you feel? How much energy you have and how they feel to take drugs? What kind of clothes you wear that you can not at this point? Since your skin will be met, how often will feel ill ?
What are the implications for the health of your life today, five years, ten years, twenty-five years before;
What if it cost you changed? What are the implications of failing to pay well, how do you feel seriously ill, how it feels to have to live in a dozen different drugs, with all its negative effects? What impact will your life? How do you feel like you can buy more clothes, how it feels to be aging prematurely, how will feel when you try to mount a staircase collapse what will look like in five years, 10 years? How about starting at age 25, you now.if get so long?

When someone mentions all the horrible way to insult people to their bodies, know how to react initially? Laugh! Yes, I know I havent seen my feet for years, because my belly is so big, and is a project of the Super Big Mac here!
And what goes through your head? Do you still think it is fun to eat chocolate and proud Fried Chicken and Hot Dogs?

I hope you believe that God is right. I am my body so I never thought destroyed, mod. I have my health seriously. I want to be healthy and be ready to anything and everything you need to recover my health. When health priority in your life, the rest is easy.

没有评论:

发表评论