2010年1月12日

Health advice for men and women

Not long ago survived a serious risk to public health scare. I am now not only back, but in very good health. Here are some things that worked for me and I will be very useful for you.
Here are some tips on health, you may find useful. I survived a serious health problem and not only survived, but this was the age of 58, although in better condition that I received.


Daily exercise: walking / jogging / cycling. Facilities developed that work on the sale. Just remember, slope, not the person.

STRESS: People are creatures so much that I am very interested in stress play the card. A vibrant full, active, with little emotion recommended.

QUIT caffeine and tobacco may be easier said than done, but the health benefits if you have it is perfect. Believe me, I am there! And if the nature of habits, my friend, you!

Avoid drugs and poisons ALCOHOLThese. The pharmaceutical industry is working hard to numb us to get on any pretext - and drugs are advertised and often devastating health effects. In many cases, good nutrition is the best solution or the prevention and diet is back as an approach to pharmaceutical technology stone to the left.

Pharmaceutical companies can not take money from us to eat well or vitamins. Yes, you may not have the money right and better.

GET regular checks: I recommend two things: a standard blood test, which allows you to monitor cholesterol levels and therefore, and regular visits to a physiotherapist.
Kinesiology is a sophisticated piece of technology in the hands of an experienced physician, is an excellent diagnostic tool and very expensive.

So, can you tell if all institutions do not function properly and not just settle on the grass and its own nutrition policy, which settled the matter, but the amount of funding to be taken. Kinesiologist I was able to identify problems quickly and before the deadly conventional medicine ever seen able to solve, too.

Very impressed and helped propose and kinesiology.

SUPER FOOD They call a super food and nutritional power. In my opinion, of course, organic whole foods deserve these awards. It feeds on a deep cellular level. Because I have here, I am a remarkable growth and vitality, general well-being assessed. While my body just started to work. With so impressed with this fantastic product that I am now a free book that will tell you all: publish: What, what, and why the results are so wonderful. It will give anyone who wants a copy. And you, dear readers.

没有评论:

发表评论