2010年1月11日

It is not only to provide comfort Anymore

 Ask someone what their favorite food and the comfort that something will come to mind immediately. For me, I will comfort  food  and have the comfort  meal.  London mushrooms cook broil and onions, sauce, glazed carrots, fresh tomatoes, broccoli casserole, real mashed potatoes, yeast rolls and a kind of gooey gooey dessert. Why is my comfort food? For various reasons. Carbohydrates, sugars, carbohydrates are one! The key is that these foods bring back memories times of family enjoy a good meal, enjoy time together. The food is unlike any feeling of security.

Many people find comfort in chocolate. For some, it is not just a psychological event for the comfort it brings the sweetness of chocolate, but there is also a natural reaction, because it increases the availability of an individual. But the available amp only lasts a short time. And how sugar is high availability is a people before taking their chocolate consumption.
Many convenience foods are regional. South could, for example, fried chicken and barbecue in case you need something to give them peace. Hoagies and soup could do to New England, while men find solace in the Midwest and boiled in hot dishes. Comfort food is always the element of most American restaurants, the dining car.
 The view out of the comfort food, but their importance to know what makes a person a feeling of peace and security. There is always something behind a person sentimental favorite comfort food. A friend is my comfort food lemonade. Comfort Strange, no? But reminiscent of the summer.
This summer was a great time playing on the beach, the flowers and plants grow, that there was a time of renewal and growth. For them, the smell of lemons back those memories.

Some fragrances come with things, and visual memory can give us comfort. I often talk to others about my grandmother and the smell of the kitchen in summer. I have visual memories of tomatoes sat on the windowsill and the earthy smell of the kitchen. I remember sitting on the porch, butter beans and clams. Until now, when I see butter beans, I think that my fingers were sore when you fire it was then. I remember my brother in pecan tree pecan shake and position paper under the tree. Because my grandmother was very influential in my life are the things that remind me of the very comforting and some of these things revolve around food.
 Some things bring us comfort because it diverts our attention from the here and now  and reminds us of a painful and important moment in our lives  at the moment.  Transported by a smell, a visual reminder, or try something we can go to a shelter, a place of solace, a place where intimacy and good memories abound. Comfort Good now to my fries!


没有评论:

发表评论